Restored 10 Strand Square Pretzel Rattan 3-Seater Sectional Sofa
Mid Century ten-strand square pretzel arm rattan 3-seater sectional sofa.
Also available in any quantity are matching:
Three-seat sofas ($18000), … moreMid Century ten-strand square pretzel arm rattan 3-seater sectional sofa.
Also available in any quantity are matching:
Three-seat sofas ($18000), available two.
Additional lounge chairs ($6800).
We only purchase and sell only the best and finest rattan furniture made by the best and most well-known American designers and manufacturers including:
Ritts Company.(Herb Sr. and Shirley Ritts)
Seven Seas Rattan
Tropical Sun Rattan
These designers and companies helped to popularize rattan furniture in the United States during the 1930s thru 1960s.
Shirley Ritts was the mother of photographer and music video director Herb Ritts Jr. Shirley Ritts was born in Baltimore, Maryland on October 28, 1920. Herb Ritts Sr. also invented the "S springs" under the cushions in the early 50s, and replaced the wrapping with preformed plastic.
Paul Frankl came from New York just before the Depression after a great run designing his renowned Skyscraper furniture line. He designed and decorated the homes of Hollywood’s top stars and producers from his Beverly Hills shop.
Paul Laszló was a Hungarian-born architect and interior designer whose work spanned eight decades and many countries. László built his reputation while designing interiors for houses in the 1950s to 60s, Including rattan furniture into his own style.
C.W. Fishbeck started Tropical Sun Rattan of Pasadena in 1905. Tropical Sun produced top quality real rattan furniture in the Philippines where most of the above designers also had their designs made. He had showrooms across the country.
We have in stock at this time a vast array of rattan from all of these designers, decorators, and architects; their sofas, chairs, and tables, just about all their designed products from the 40s through the 60s.
All rattan, bamboo, and wicker furniture has been painstakingly refurbished to the highest standards with the best materials. All refinishing is done by rattan workers with over 30 years of experience. Every wrapping and joint has been inspected by “The Rattan Man” Harvey Schwartz to guarantee you the finest product available, to enjoy for years to come in your home or office.
Harvey Schwartz is the leading expert in vintage rattan and author of "Rattan Furniture: Tropical Comfort Throughout the Home. less
- Enter a postal code for more accurate shipping information.
Typical Shipping: 3–6 weeks
Typical Shipping: 7–21 days
No questions or comments yet
Return Policy - All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
- Mid-Century Modern Sectionals
- Curved Sectional Sofas
- Modular Sectional Sofas
- Small Sectional Sofas
- Sectionals in Los Angeles
- Custom Sectional Sofas
- Large Sectional Sofas
- New and Custom Sectionals in Los Angeles
- New and Custom Sectionals
- New and Custom Leather Sectionals
- New and Custom Velvet Sectionals
- New and Custom Contemporary Sectionals
- New and Custom Modern Sectionals
- New and Custom Sectionals in Greensboro
- New and Custom Sectionals in San Diego
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is entirely different than what you purchased
- Some made-to-order items and a limited selection of other items (noted as non-refundable in the returns and cancellations section of the product description)
Orders where Free Local Pickup or Seller Managed Local Delivery were selected:
- Upon inspection, If you decide not to move forward with the purchase, you or your agent must refuse the item at the time of pickup/delivery from the seller
- Once you have taken possession of the item, all sales are final
- International, cross-border returns may require different processes depending on the countries between which the item is shipping to/from, and the buyer is responsible and duties (if applicable, on cross-border orders).
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for the full cost of return packing and shipping.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason, with the exception of some Made-to-Order items, where supplies have been purchased or work begun on the item.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return and you will be responsible for the cost of shipping.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Local rates are available on most items where the delivery location is within 50 miles.
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks.
- In-Home Delivery
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.
- International Parcel
- International parcel shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Fedex
- You will be updated with a tracking number once shipping is booked
- International parcel shipments can take anywhere from 1 - 6 weeks to be delivered
- In-Home Expedited International Shipping
- In-Home Expedited International Shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged by Metropolitan and will be delivered to your room of choice
- You will receive a tracking number once your item has cleared customs and been booked for in-home delivery
- In-home expedited shipments can take anywhere from 3-7 weeks to be delivered
- Expedited International Shipping
- Expedited international shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through FedEx and will be delivered in a crate to the front of your home/building
- You will need tools and/or equipment to open the crate; Fedex will not open the crate for you
- You will be updated with a tracking number once your item has been booked for air shipment
- Expedited international shipments can take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks to be delivered
- International Shipping
- International shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Schumacher Cargo and automatically come with in-home delivery
- You will receive a tracking number once your item has cleared customs
- International shipments take anywhere from 12-25 weeks to be delivered, depending on our partner’s shipping schedule and your location