- Room Accents & Accessories
- Ashtrays & Catchalls
- Vintage Italian Apollo PN58 Ashtray in Aluminium …
Vintage Italian Apollo PN58 Ashtray in Aluminium by Sersterug Criant
With the habit of smoking drastically decreasing all over the world according to statistics, all kinds of paraphernalia connected to …
moreWith the habit of smoking drastically decreasing all over the world according to statistics, all kinds of paraphernalia connected to that universe are becoming a scarcer and scarcer sight in today's society. If, on one hand, this is good for people's health, one might argue that on the other hand it is a missed chance of having finely designed accessories on our desks, shelves and tables.
Vintage ashtrays are indeed celebrated for their design, innovative and ironic shapes, bright colours or wise choice of materials: they needed to be attractive and contemporary, to match the interiors of homes, bars, hotels and shops. For decades, furthermore, they have been the ideal medium to promote both cigarettes and beverages brands as well as venues, restaurants and clubs, just by placing a logo on them.
The present ashtray is the perfect and nostalgic representation of an era: with its mechanical appearance, machined from solid aluminium, it evokes visions and memories of the Sixties; it will look as cool on your desk as it would have on the set of Stanley Kubrik's "2001 - A Space Odyssey", if only Bowman and Poole smoked\.
A refined, attractive and sought after object, the bottom reads "Design by Sersterug Criant" as well as "Patent Brev Depose Made in Italy". Sersterug Criant is an obscure name - it's impossible to determine whether it was a person, a brand or whatever. Other identical ashtrays make sporadical appearances on online selling platforms, yet the brand remains a mystery to these days. less
- 5.91ʺW × 5.91ʺD × 1.97ʺH
- Mid-Century Modern
- Place of Origin
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Unknown, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Heavy Signs of Use,Patina Consistent with Age and Use Heavy Signs of Use,Patina Consistent with Age and Use less
Return Policy - All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
- Cigar Ashtrays
- Mid-Century Modern Ashtrays and Catchalls
- Ashtrays with Lids
- New and Custom Ashtrays and Catchalls in Los Angeles
- Metal Ashtrays and Catchalls
- Pipe Ashtrays
- New and Custom Ceramic Ashtrays and Catchalls
- New and Custom Ashtrays and Catchalls
- New and Custom Ashtrays and Catchalls in New York
- New and Custom Glass Ashtrays and Catchalls
- New and Custom Gold Ashtrays and Catchalls
- New and Custom Metal Ashtrays and Catchalls
- New and Custom Porcelain Ashtrays and Catchalls
The Chairish Buyer Guarantee ensures that you have complete peace of mind when
making a purchase on Chairish in the event that your item:
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is materially different than what you purchased
- All sales are final on some Made-to-Order items and limited selection of other items as noted in the Returns & Cancellations section of the product details.
- For all other items, sales are final 48 hours after delivery (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below).
- To request a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the order number and the reason for your return request.
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales are final once buyer or buyer’s agent takes possession of an item.
- Upon inspection, if you decide not to move forward with the purchase, you or your agent must refuse the item at the time of pickup/delivery from the seller. Once you have taken possession of the item, all sales are final. Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a refund.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason, with the exception of some Made-to-Order items, where supplies have been purchased or work begun on the item.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return and you will be responsible for the cost of shipping.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Local rates are available on most items where the delivery location is within 50 miles.
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks.
- In-Home Delivery
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.
- International Parcel
- International parcel shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Fedex
- You will be updated with a tracking number once shipping is booked
- International parcel shipments can take anywhere from 1 - 6 weeks to be delivered
- In-Home Expedited International Shipping
- In-Home Expedited International Shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged by Metropolitan and will be delivered to your room of choice
- You will receive a tracking number once your item has cleared customs and been booked for in-home delivery
- In-home expedited shipments can take anywhere from 3-7 weeks to be delivered
- Expedited International Shipping
- Expedited international shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through FedEx and will be delivered in a crate to the front of your home/building
- You will need tools and/or equipment to open the crate; Fedex will not open the crate for you
- You will be updated with a tracking number once your item has been booked for air shipment
- Expedited international shipments can take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks to be delivered
- International Shipping
- International shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Schumacher Cargo and automatically come with in-home delivery
- You will receive a tracking number once your item has cleared customs
- International shipments take anywhere from 12-25 weeks to be delivered, depending on our partner’s shipping schedule and your location