- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Wall Lighting & Sconces
- Joe Colombo 'Fresnel' Outdoor Wall Lamps for Oluc…
Joe Colombo 'Fresnel' Outdoor Wall Lamps for Oluce in Black - a Pair
Pair of Joe Colombo 'Fresnel' Outdoor Wall Lamps for Oluce in black.
Executed in lacquered aluminum and glass, this is … morePair of Joe Colombo 'Fresnel' Outdoor Wall Lamps for Oluce in black.
Executed in lacquered aluminum and glass, this is one of the most refined Minimalist Italian designs of the midcentury and an icon for Colombo. Originally designed in 1966, this authorized re-edition is still made by Oluce in Italy using many of the original manufacturing techniques with scrupulous attention to detail, materials and craftsmanship.
'Fresnel' is a lamp that was created to be one of those perfect objects, incapable of being improved any further; it has not only withstood the test of time, but been designed by it. This iconic wall lamp makes essentiality and practicality synonyms of elegance.
Different versions of the Fresnel have been designed over time: wall/ceiling lamps for both indoor and outdoor use as well as a floor lamp, only for outdoor use. The metal body – available in white, black, grey, and chrome-plated metal versions – completes the structure exceptionally.
Price is per pair. Available in unlimited quantities in choice of black, gray, white, or chrome plated (indoor only).
Each lamp accommodates 1x 40W equivalent candelabra LED bulb (lower with incandescent). UL listed. Integrated LED (2700K, 600 lm) version also available for additional fee, but is not UL listed. Please inquire for more information.
One pair in stock and ready to ship. Out of stock lead time can add additional 8 weeks or more. For time-sensitive purchases, please inquire prior to purchasing.
Please note that these fixtures ship directly from Oluce in Italy.
Made to order. All sales are final. less
Estimated Lead Time: 7 days
+ Typical Shipping: 7-14 days
No questions or comments yet
Return Policy - Cancel within 24 hours. This item is non-returnable.
The Chairish Buyer Guarantee ensures that you have complete peace of mind when
making a purchase on Chairish in the event that your item:
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is materially different than what you purchased
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales are final once buyer or buyer’s agent takes possession of an item.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Local rates are available on most items where the delivery location is within 50 miles.
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks.
- In-Home Delivery
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.
- International Parcel
- International parcel shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Fedex
- You will be updated with a tracking number once shipping is booked
- International parcel shipments can take anywhere from 1 - 6 weeks to be delivered
- In-Home Expedited International Shipping
- In-Home Expedited International Shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged by Metropolitan and will be delivered to your room of choice
- In-home expedited shipments can take anywhere from 3-7 weeks to be delivered
- Expedited International Shipping
- Expedited international shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- You will need tools and/or equipment to open the crate; Fedex will not open the crate for you
- You will be updated with a tracking number once your item has been booked for air shipment
- Expedited international shipments can take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks to be delivered
- International Shipping
- International shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Schumacher Cargo and automatically come with in-home delivery
- You will receive a tracking number once your item has cleared customs