"No. 208" Contemporary Original Op Art Botanical Limited Edition Photograph Print by Erin Derby
This print features the playful relationship between natural forms and botanicals. In this image Erin uses the natural composition of …
moreThis print features the playful relationship between natural forms and botanicals. In this image Erin uses the natural composition of the pink and yellow flowers, and green details, and her own collage work, to create a hypnotic mandala with the floral. Some describe it as a kaleidoscope effect. The grey background serves as a bold and supportive contrast to the flower.
This piece is part of an ongoing collage project called "Reimagining Nature". They are a series of large scale photographs where Erin, working digitally and with mindfulness for lighting and composition, builds wholly new imagery using botanicals and natural objects. The results are at once familiar and strikingly unfamiliar. Of the earth yet other worldly. The images are bold, sensual and effervescent with light and color. Amazingly, they are concrete and ethereal simultaneously. And always there is a strong sense of the atmospheric.
The prints are of the highest gallery quality, printed on Canson Photo Rag Bright White 310 paper. They are striking up close with so much detail, and a bold statement viewed from a distance.
The paper is delicate, so framing under glass is highly recommended.
This is a limited edition of 50, signed print. It will arrive with a signed Certificate of Authenticity. less
Estimated Lead Time: 7 days
+ Typical Shipping: 7-14 days
Estimated Lead Time: 7 days
No questions or comments yet
Return Policy - Cancel within 24 hours. This item is non-returnable.
The Chairish Buyer Guarantee ensures that you have complete peace of mind when
making a purchase on Chairish in the event that your item:
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is materially different than what you purchased
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales are final once buyer or buyer’s agent takes possession of an item.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Local rates are available on most items where the delivery location is within 50 miles.
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks.
- In-Home Delivery
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.
- International Parcel
- International parcel shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Fedex
- You will be updated with a tracking number once shipping is booked
- International parcel shipments can take anywhere from 1 - 6 weeks to be delivered
- In-Home Expedited International Shipping
- In-Home Expedited International Shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged by Metropolitan and will be delivered to your room of choice
- In-home expedited shipments can take anywhere from 3-7 weeks to be delivered
- Expedited International Shipping
- Expedited international shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- You will need tools and/or equipment to open the crate; Fedex will not open the crate for you
- You will be updated with a tracking number once your item has been booked for air shipment
- Expedited international shipments can take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks to be delivered
- International Shipping
- International shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Schumacher Cargo and automatically come with in-home delivery
- You will receive a tracking number once your item has cleared customs