Moonlight Sheepskin WNG Chair by Mazo Design
Moonlight sheepskin wng chairs by mazo design dimensions: w 60 x d 50 x h 76 cm materials: oak, sheepskin. … moreMoonlight sheepskin wng chairs by mazo design dimensions: w 60 x d 50 x h 76 cm materials: oak, sheepskin. The wng chairs rounded shape is puffed up with the upholstery, which enhances its childlike chubbiness, and invites you to sit, like a baby elephant tempting you to take a ride on its back. The wings that magnus læssøe stephensen gave the stool became an element that continued to inspire not only his own designs in the coming years, but many other furniture designers. A signature/statement chair for the small stylish studios of the modern metropolis. Mazo produce and re-launch both the iconic international design classics, and the hidden gems that have only been produced in a small number in this design universe. We are serious about authenticity. We rely on it, as it is the core of our existence. Humbled to be trusted with the exclusive rights to manufacture and launch furniture by the danish architect magnus læssøe stephensen (1903-1984), we believe the most foresighted design can be created by embracing the experience of the past. We aim though to also stay true to the revolutionary part of this heritage. That is why we partner with new and dedicated designers, who not only share our fondness of the nordic and japanese aesthetics and understand the balance of beauty and function, but also create new designs, in quality materials, suited for humans and homes of our days. Mazo furniture is made for people, respectful of the past, yet mindful of the present. Looking for the balance between beauty and function. In a home. At the nearest café or restaurant. At the office or in the hotel lobby. less
- 23.62ʺW × 19.69ʺD × 29.92ʺH
- Place of Origin
- Item Type
- Made to Order
- Estimated Lead Time: 3 months
+ Typical Shipping: 4-6 weeks
+ Typical Shipping: 4-5 months
+ Typical Shipping: 9-13 weeks
Return Policy - Cancel within 24 hours. This item is non-returnable.
- Wood Side Chairs
- New and Custom Art Deco Side Chairs
- New and Custom Bamboo Side Chairs
- New and Custom Children's Side Chairs
- New and Custom Mahogany Side Chairs
- New and Custom Bauhaus Side Chairs
- New and Custom French Side Chairs
- New and Custom Leather Side Chairs
- New and Custom Louis XV Side Chairs
- New and Custom Maple Side Chairs
- New and Custom Metal Side Chairs
- New and Custom Mid-Century Modern Side Chairs
- New and Custom Pink Side Chairs
- New and Custom Rattan Side Chairs
- New and Custom Side Chairs
- New and Custom Velvet Side Chairs
- New and Custom Wood Side Chairs
The Chairish Buyer Guarantee ensures that you have complete peace of mind when
making a purchase on Chairish in the event that your item:
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is materially different than what you purchased
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales are final once buyer or buyer’s agent takes possession of an item.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Local rates are available on most items where the delivery location is within 50 miles.
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks.
- In-Home Delivery
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.
- International Parcel
- International parcel shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Fedex
- You will be updated with a tracking number once shipping is booked
- International parcel shipments can take anywhere from 1 - 6 weeks to be delivered
- In-Home Expedited International Shipping
- In-Home Expedited International Shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged by Metropolitan and will be delivered to your room of choice
- In-home expedited shipments can take anywhere from 3-7 weeks to be delivered
- Expedited International Shipping
- Expedited international shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- You will need tools and/or equipment to open the crate; Fedex will not open the crate for you
- You will be updated with a tracking number once your item has been booked for air shipment
- Expedited international shipments can take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks to be delivered
- International Shipping
- International shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Schumacher Cargo and automatically come with in-home delivery
- You will receive a tracking number once your item has cleared customs