George Nelson Case Study Daybed
This product is no longer available.
George Nelson case study daybed, produced by modernica in California. In black and walnut stain. A year old, in great ...
moreGeorge Nelson case study daybed, produced by modernica in California. In black and walnut stain. A year old, in great condition. Was originally $1900 from design within reach, will come with the linen pillows pictured
Will not ship, pick up in East Village New York City or buyer to arrange freight.
Sleek, versatile, and timeless, the Nelson Daybed fits effortlessly into a myriad of settings--including the bedroom, living room, office, or nursery. With removable back or side bolsters, it easily transitions from a sofa to a bed for a momentary respite or a full night's rest.
Originally designed in 1950 by George Nelson, its reissue retains original specifications and crafted details like the beveled edges of the wood platform and rounded welt-cord piping of the cushions, a feature that distinguishes the original from imitations. Stainless steel hairpin legs or the tapered wood legs give it the classic Nelson touch. The cushioning is enhanced with dual-density foam for more support and durability while maintaining its lightweight aesthetic. As homes and apartments shrink in size, multipurpose furniture like the Nelson Daybed add a practical and sophisticated presence to any room. less
- 75ʺW × 33ʺD × 26ʺH
- George Nelson
- Condition Notes
JB in Brooklyn, NY
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 1Ask the Seller / View All
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.