Mid-Century Italian Flush Mount in Brass and Opaline Glass from Valenti Luce, 1970s
Stunning Italian Flush mount light in big size made of full shiny brass frame with opaline glass diffuser.
The light … moreStunning Italian Flush mount light in big size made of full shiny brass frame with opaline glass diffuser.
The light can be mounted as ceiling flush mount light or as wall lamp.
It is in very good condition, the brass has a fantastic shiny vintage patina.
Of this size total two available.
In a smaller size another pair available ( please check our other listings)
The light works with one standard bulb and can be mounted with 220V or 110V.
This listing is for one piece.
Up to 250V (Europe/UK Standard).The wiring of this item may be original and might need replacement, if not specified otherwise. less
- 18.9ʺW × 18.9ʺD × 9.06ʺL
- Mid-Century Modern
- Place of Origin
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Unknown, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Patina Consistent with Age and Use Patina Consistent with Age and Use less
Return Policy - All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
- Ceiling Flush Mount Lights
- Mid-Century Modern Flush Mounts
- New and Custom Amethyst Flush Mounts
- New and Custom Black Nickel Finish Flush Mounts
- New and Custom Burnt Umber Flush Mounts
- New and Custom Fabric Flush Mounts
- New and Custom Flush Mounts
- New and Custom Flush Mounts in Detroit
- New and Custom Flush Mounts in Houston
- New and Custom Mid-Century Modern Flush Mounts
The Chairish Buyer Guarantee ensures that you have complete peace of mind when
making a purchase on Chairish in the event that your item:
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is materially different than what you purchased
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales are final once buyer or buyer’s agent takes possession of an item.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Local rates are available on most items where the delivery location is within 50 miles.
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks.
- In-Home Delivery
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.
- International Parcel
- International parcel shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Fedex
- You will be updated with a tracking number once shipping is booked
- International parcel shipments can take anywhere from 1 - 6 weeks to be delivered
- In-Home Expedited International Shipping
- In-Home Expedited International Shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged by Metropolitan and will be delivered to your room of choice
- In-home expedited shipments can take anywhere from 3-7 weeks to be delivered
- Expedited International Shipping
- Expedited international shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- You will need tools and/or equipment to open the crate; Fedex will not open the crate for you
- You will be updated with a tracking number once your item has been booked for air shipment
- Expedited international shipments can take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks to be delivered
- International Shipping
- International shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Schumacher Cargo and automatically come with in-home delivery
- You will receive a tracking number once your item has cleared customs