Pink 1961 Date Matched Telephone
From Western Electric, The classic 500. The Model 500 came about as a replacement for the model 302 and quickly ...
more From Western Electric, The classic 500. The Model 500 came about as a replacement for the model 302 and quickly became the new workhorse of Northern and Western Electric line of telephones.
This pink telephone is date matched 1961. It has discoloration due to natural oxidation and sun. I considered changing the cap, but the pink would not match the rest of the phone in color or date. The cap has a date stamp on the inside. The entire phone is solid. This is a 54 year old telephone and still going strong.
The ring tone is pleasant. This phone receives and transmits clearly. The line cord was changed to be modular to fit standard modular outlets.
The 500 was manufactured in many colors over the years but originally in black, brown, white, beige, blue, green, pink, and yellow. The phone has been tested and works fine. It also comes with our standard one year warranty on interior parts only provided by American telephone store. Please check with your telephone provider about accommodating rotary dial telephones. One year warranty on inside parts only provided by American Telephone Store
The seller says: "Please make sure your telephone provider accommodates rotary dial telephones . Note: If you use a VOIP cable or digital based telephone service, an adapter may be required to dial out. There are plenty of "pulse to tone dial" adapters available online, which are inexpensive. The adapter converts analog pulses to tone dialing for digital internet phone based services. If you have a standard old fashioned traditional landline, you will be able to forgo the adapter and just plug the telephone into the wall outlet. less
- 8.0ʺW × 8.5ʺD × 5.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $9
- Free Local Pickup in Petaluma, CA
American Telephone Store in Petaluma, CA
My creative juices flow when I see old movies from the golden era of film ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.