Bernhard Pedersen & Son Danish Teak Credenza
This product is no longer available.
Danish teak credenza by Bernhard Pedersen & Son. Beautiful Mid-Century, Danish Modern credenza with roll-back tambour doors, warm teak grain ...
moreDanish teak credenza by Bernhard Pedersen & Son. Beautiful Mid-Century, Danish Modern credenza with roll-back tambour doors, warm teak grain, and tapered legs. Two inside cabinets with adjustable shelves and middle serving drawers
Condition is excellent. There is a ring on the top through on the left that is very faint though but is noted for accuracy. Please also note that the right shelf is fine it is just photographed with one corner on the wrong peg.
CREATOR: Bernhard Pedersen & Son (Cabinetmaker)
OF THE PERIOD: Mid-Century Modern
PLACE OF ORIGIN: Denmark
DATE OF MANUFACTURE: Circa 1960 less
- 83ʺW × 19.5ʺD × 31.5ʺH
- Danish Modern
- Place of Origin
- Condition Notes
Shawn J. in Las Vegas, NV
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Bar Credenzas
- Bernhard Pedersen & Son Credenzas & Sideboards
- Brown Credenzas & Sideboards
- Credenzas with Hutches
- Danish Modern Credenzas & Sideboards
- Entertainment Credenzas
- File Credenzas
- Floating Credenzas
- Kitchen Credenzas
- Las Vegas Credenzas & Sideboards
- Low Credenzas
- Media Credenzas
- Mid-Century Modern Credenzas & Sideboards
- Office Credenzas
- Small Credenzas
- Storage Credenzas
- TV Credenzas
- Teak Credenzas & Sideboards
- Wine Credenzas
- Wood Credenzas & Sideboards
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.