Mid-Century Modern Two Drawer Nightstand
This mid-century nightstand features two dovetail drawers with bent wood fronts, durable formica top, and removable tapered legs offering a ...
more This mid-century nightstand features two dovetail drawers with bent wood fronts, durable formica top, and removable tapered legs offering a modern flare and ample storage to any space.
Condition: Overall good vintage condition with light age appropriate wear including some scratching, kick marks on legs, and a few veneer chips along the bottom edge.
Please inspect photos carefully and do not hesitate to contact with questions prior to purchase.
Local delivery price quoted is for curbside drop off to NJ, NYC and Philly metro area. less
- 22.0ʺW × 14.0ʺD × 22.25ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $299
- Free Local Pickup in Howell, NJ
- $125 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 50 miles of 07731. 20837 does not qualify.
Asbury Park Vintage in Howell, NJ
Sustainability-minded run by design enthusiasts & amateur documentarians. Aimed to inspire creativity.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.