Broyhill Mid-Century Walnut Credenza/Dresser
This product is no longer available.
Vintage walnut credenza, dresser circa early 1960s. This absolute jewel remains in nearly pristine condition. The Brasilia line is a ...
moreVintage walnut credenza, dresser circa early 1960s. This absolute jewel remains in nearly pristine condition. The Brasilia line is a collection that was first presented at the world’s fair in Seattle in 1962, as a tribute to the design of Brazilian famed architect Oscar Niemeyer. One of the most celebrated and highly collectible lines on the American atomic era of design. The cabinet’s signature arches and pulls are molded after buildings design by Niemeyer for Brazil’s capital city. Top surface has been professionally refinished. This unit features a whopping 9 drawers. Three deep spacious drawers reside on the left and right sides. The sculpted edifice in the center opens to reveal a column of three more drawers. The original brass colored signature Brasília hardware is in fantastic shape. One of the most beloved and collected lines of American furniture is the atomic age. It is easy to see why so many fall in love with Brasília. An exceedingly fine credenza, this piece has been very well taken care of over the years.
Creator: Broyhill (Manufacturer) Oscar Niemeyer (Designer)
Of the Period: Mid Century Modern
Place of Origin: United States
Date of Manufacture: 1960s
Materials and Techniques: Walnut, brass
Wear: Wear consistent with age and use less
- 66ʺW × 19ʺD × 31ʺH
- Mid-Century Modern
- Condition Notes
Mary Kay's Furniture in Timonium, MD
Mary Kay’s Furniture is owned and operated in Timonium, MD 21093. Our goal is ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Baltimore Credenzas & Sideboards
- Bar Credenzas
- Brown Credenzas & Sideboards
- Broyhill Credenzas & Sideboards
- Credenzas with Hutches
- Entertainment Credenzas
- File Credenzas
- Floating Credenzas
- Kitchen Credenzas
- Low Credenzas
- Media Credenzas
- Mid-Century Modern Credenzas & Sideboards
- Office Credenzas
- Small Credenzas
- Storage Credenzas
- TV Credenzas
- Wine Credenzas
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.