Vintage A-Treat Wood Soda Crate Carring Case
This is a vintage A-Treat soda crate. Beverage case has 12 sections which held the bottles of soda from the ...
moreThis is a vintage A-Treat soda crate. Beverage case has 12 sections which held the bottles of soda from the Pennsylvania bottling company. Natural wood with black and red lettering. It measures about 17-7/8" x 12-3/4" x 5-1/4" with the space in each of the 12 sections is just a bit more than a 3-3/4" x 3-3/4" square. It reads "Take Home A-TREAT" printed on both long sides... short sides have hand holes and have FINER BEVERAGES, ALLENTOWN, PENNA. A-TREAT printed on them. All lettering is still readable There is a metal band going around the short ends of the case, along the entire bottom and wraps around the top corners
A-Treat beverages were first produced in 1918. And pretty much were produced the same way ever since. A-Treat brand soft drinks have gained a reputation for superior quality and flavor. And from someone who drank them her whole life, boy were they good. They produced their flavors from basic essential oils or procured flavoring material from outside sources produced according to their specifications, instead of ordering them from a flavoring house. A-Treat produced soft drinks in at least 16 different flavors, including Big Blue (blue raspberry), Birch Beer, Black Cherry, Champagne Kola, Cola, Cream soda, Fruit Punch, two kinds of Ginger Ale (Pale Dry and Golden, formerly Peppery Golden), Grape, Grapefruit, White Birch Beer, Pineapple, Sarsaparilla, two kinds of Orange (regular and Orange Dry), Lime (formerly Tom Collins Mixer), Tonic Water (formerly Quinine Water), Strawberry, Treat-up, and Root Beer. Cream and Sarsaparilla were my favorite. less
- 18ʺW × 12ʺD × 5ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Velma V. in brooklyn, NY
I am a lover of all things old, especially my grandparents. I have been selling ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Buddha Boxes
- Candy Boxes
- Card Boxes
- Cigar Boxes
- Cigarette Boxes
- Contemporary Boxes
- Decorative Boxes
- Display Boxes
- Dragon Boxes
- File Boxes
- Hat Boxes
- Heart Shaped Boxes
- Jewelry Boxes
- Knife Boxes
- Letter Boxes
- Lock Boxes
- Match Boxes
- Mirror Boxes
- Music Boxes
- Nesting Boxes
- New York Boxes
- Pill Boxes
- Puzzle Boxes
- Ring Boxes
- Rustic Boxes
- Spice Boxes
- Stash Boxes
- Storage Boxes
- Tan Boxes
- Tea Boxes
- Tool Boxes
- Treasure Boxes
- Trinket Boxes
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.