Brix 3-Drawer Bedside Table by Niels Bendtsen - Pair
This product is no longer available.
Up for sale are two sets of “Brix” three-drawer bedside table by Niels Bendtsen from Designed Within Reach (DWR). Official ...
moreUp for sale are two sets of “Brix” three-drawer bedside table by Niels Bendtsen from Designed Within Reach (DWR). Official price is $2,642 (with taxes) and we’re selling it for $1,650.
The cupboard manufacturer from Vancouver in Canada created this modern bedroom dresser with clean lines and a premium white high-gloss lacquer finishing.
Brix is a modular stacking drawer system that can be arranged in almost endless configurations. We are also selling two sets of “Brix” five-drawer dresser in another ad. It can be used in combination with this set or as two separated dressers. Please email email@example.com if interested in purchasing both listings together. Thanks!
The “Brix” product line was developed in cooperation with the renewed designer Niels Bendtsen, known for his ability to combine non-industrial and hand-built traditions with new technologies. Before designing “Brix”, Niels Bendtsen was intrigued by the idea that every person’s storage needs are different, but the typical size and shape of dressers are all the same. Problem solved.
This contemporary modular combination includes the following items:
- Two sets of “Brix” two-drawer bedside narrow - white
- Two sets of “Brix” body unit drawer bedside narrow - white
It’s nearly brand new (not a single scratch) as the apartment was just occupied 5 months over the last 20 months. Item was purchased on 12/30/2014.
About Niels Bendtsen:
Born in Denmark, Niels Bendtsen immigrated to Canada with his family in 1951. In place of a formal design education, Bendtsen trained as an apprentice for his father, who designed and built Scandinavian furniture. An early Bendtsen design, the Ribbon Chair, is included in the permanent collection at the Museum of Modern Art in New York, and his work was featured on a Canadian stamp celebrating industrial design. In 2006, Bendtsen was honored with the 2006 British Columbia Creative Achievement Award of Distinction.
Dimensions for one two-drawer bedside narrow (you have 2 in total): H 15.5” W 19.75” D 19.75”
Dimensions for one body unit drawer (you have 2 in total): H 7.75”, W 19.75”, D 19.75”
Materials: High-density wood composite panels; high-gloss lacquer finish; European birch plywood drawers; steel-reinforced top panels; push-latch drawer glides; steel platform base with leveling glides. less
- 19.75ʺW × 19.75ʺD × 23.25ʺH
- Niels Bendtsen
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Matthieu D. in San Francisco, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 3Ask the Seller / View All
- 3 Drawer Nightstands
- Farmhouse Nightstands
- Floating Nightstands
- Large Nightstands
- Mid-Century Modern Nightstands
- Mirrored Nightstands
- Modern Nightstands
- Narrow Nightstands
- Niels Bendtsen Nightstands
- Nightstands with Drawers
- Scandinavian Nightstands
- Small Nightstands
- Tall Nightstands
- White Nightstands
- Wide Nightstands
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.