Brix 3-Drawer Bedside Table by Niels Bendtsen - Pair
This product is no longer available.
Up for sale are two sets of “Brix” three-drawer bedside table by Niels Bendtsen from Designed Within Reach (DWR). Official ...
more Up for sale are two sets of “Brix” three-drawer bedside table by Niels Bendtsen from Designed Within Reach (DWR). Official price is $2,642 (with taxes) and we’re selling it for $1,650.
The cupboard manufacturer from Vancouver in Canada created this modern bedroom dresser with clean lines and a premium white high-gloss lacquer finishing.
Brix is a modular stacking drawer system that can be arranged in almost endless configurations. We are also selling two sets of “Brix” five-drawer dresser in another ad. It can be used in combination with this set or as two separated dressers. Please email email@example.com if interested in purchasing both listings together. Thanks!
The “Brix” product line was developed in cooperation with the renewed designer Niels Bendtsen, known for his ability to combine non-industrial and hand-built traditions with new technologies. Before designing “Brix”, Niels Bendtsen was intrigued by the idea that every person’s storage needs are different, but the typical size and shape of dressers are all the same. Problem solved.
This contemporary modular combination includes the following items:
- Two sets of “Brix” two-drawer bedside narrow - white
- Two sets of “Brix” body unit drawer bedside narrow - white
It’s nearly brand new (not a single scratch) as the apartment was just occupied 5 months over the last 20 months. Item was purchased on 12/30/2014.
About Niels Bendtsen:
Born in Denmark, Niels Bendtsen immigrated to Canada with his family in 1951. In place of a formal design education, Bendtsen trained as an apprentice for his father, who designed and built Scandinavian furniture. An early Bendtsen design, the Ribbon Chair, is included in the permanent collection at the Museum of Modern Art in New York, and his work was featured on a Canadian stamp celebrating industrial design. In 2006, Bendtsen was honored with the 2006 British Columbia Creative Achievement Award of Distinction.
Dimensions for one two-drawer bedside narrow (you have 2 in total): H 15.5” W 19.75” D 19.75”
Dimensions for one body unit drawer (you have 2 in total): H 7.75”, W 19.75”, D 19.75”
Materials: High-density wood composite panels; high-gloss lacquer finish; European birch plywood drawers; steel-reinforced top panels; push-latch drawer glides; steel platform base with leveling glides. less
- 19.75ʺW × 19.75ʺD × 23.25ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Niels Bendtsen
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in San Francisco, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Matthieu D. in San Francisco, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 3Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.