Classic 50s Pendant With Murano Glass Shade
This Gerald Thurston style pendant features a dazzling Murano glass diffuser detailed in 14K gold paint. The fixture has a ...
more This Gerald Thurston style pendant features a dazzling Murano glass diffuser detailed in 14K gold paint. The fixture has a classic 50s "Flying Saucer" profile with a brass plated, perforated aluminum housing set off by dark brown bakelite knobs. Manufactured in the USA.
It has been completely re-wired with a new 4 bulb socket cluster and a mid-century style braided cord. Comes with hardware for ceiling installation including a new solid brass ceiling canopy. Accepts 4 bulbs, 60 watts recommended per bulb. Total cord length is 54".
Very minor wear to brass plating on the housing, otherwise no condition issues of note. less
- 18.0ʺW × 18.0ʺD × 10.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $39
- Free Local Pickup in Croton-on-Hudson, NY
BATTEN ROAD in Croton-on-Hudson, NY
BATTEN ROAD was born in the ‘70s when a crazed book-lover returned from college to ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.