Mid-Century Gio Ponti Style Chairs - Set of 4
Here's a hard to find set of four dining chairs that were made in Italy in the style of Gio ... more Here's a hard to find set of four dining chairs that were made in Italy in the style of Gio Ponti. These are in excellent condition and the yellow lacquer finish and rush seating are original. They are sturdy and ready to be used. Some paint loss to lacquer. Rush seats are fully intact. Each chair is incised with "Made in Italy" inside the front stretcher. These are light weight just like the Super Leggera style. Perfect for a sunny kitchen nook. less
- 15.5ʺW × 14.5ʺD × 33.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Gio Ponti
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Schenectady, NY
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Patricia's Room in Schenectady, NY
Celebrating art, design, the elegant and the unique since 1996.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.