Antique Brass Imperial Russia Jardiniere
A gorgeous, large antique brass jardiniere, with elephant head handles, hailing from 1900 Imperial Russian. The planter was hammered into ...
moreA gorgeous, large antique brass jardiniere, with elephant head handles, hailing from 1900 Imperial Russian. The planter was hammered into its well-proportioned shape, as evidenced by the tiny hammer marks that cover the surface. The streamlined elephant heads are uncomplicated in design, and modern in their simplicity. This is a very large planter or jardinere, making it an elegant home for an indoor fiddle leaf fig or lemon tree. The markings show a Russian Imperial Eagle that is etched onto the bottom of the planter, bordered by a double circle. It also has several words written in Cyrillic script. The diameter of the rim is 12.5", but the pot itself is 16" if you include the elephant heads.
Conditions: It shows wear, and a few minor dents that would be considered typical for its age. The exterior has a rich, medium-depth of patina and speckles. The elephant heads have no chips or dings and are solidly attached to the sides of the planter with the original bolts. The interior has some darker discolorations and a little bit of bulge on the bottom that were most likely caused by water from plants. less
- 16ʺW × 12.5ʺD × 16ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
Aaron B Duke in Los Angeles, CA
MODERN LUXURY WITH A CLASSIC STYLE AARON B DUKE - an international luxury lifestyle design and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Barrel Planters
- Brown Planters
- Bulb Planters
- Cactus Planters
- Elephant Planters
- Fish Bowl Planters
- Flower Planters
- Hanging Planters
- Herb Planters
- Hollywood Regency Planters
- Indoor Planters
- Indoor Wall Planters
- Large Ceramic Planters
- Large Outdoor Planters
- Large Planters
- Los Angeles Planters
- Mexican Planters
- Orchid Planters
- Outdoor Planters
- Rectangular Planters
- Rustic Planters
- Succulent Planters
- Tall Planters
- Terracotta Planters
- Urn Planters
- Wall Planters
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.