Vintage Glass and Leather Western Barware Set - 8
1950s barware set with rope, horseshoe, and cattle brand decoration, wrapped in stitched leather holders made by Bamco of Manitou ...
more 1950s barware set with rope, horseshoe, and cattle brand decoration, wrapped in stitched leather holders made by Bamco of Manitou, Colorado. This set consists of three shot glasses, three rocks glasses, and two highball glasses. The shot glass holders are plain; the others have a horsehead theme.
The glasses are in excellent condition. The leather holders are in various stages of nice patination.
Dimensions: highballs, 5.5"H x 3"Dia.; rocks glasses, 3.25"Dia. x 3.75"H; shot glasses, 3"Dia. x 3"H.
- 5.5ʺW × 3.0ʺD × 3.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Walnut Creek, CA
Recherchée in Walnut Creek, CA
Recherchée is the creation of a California-based attorney and collector of vintage tableware, textiles and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local Delivery
- Returns & Cancellations