1960s Danish Teak Room Divider Sideboard
Wow, this is an amazing piece of furniture! Extremely well-built, tons of storage, and SO cool looking... check out the ...
more Wow, this is an amazing piece of furniture! Extremely well-built, tons of storage, and SO cool looking... check out the beautifully carved circular pulls and the solid teak side supports. Completely finished on the back, this can be used as a room divider, too!
The top section features three sliding doors: behind one is a bank of 5 slide-out drawers; the other two house adjustable shelves. In the base, a bank of dovetailed drawers is flanked by two sliding doors. The left has an adjustable shelf while the right has a hole drilled by the original owner to accommodate electrical cords for media components. Marked with the retailer's brand: Leo Spivack, New York. Spivack imported high-quality Danish furniture in the 1960s.
This piece disassembles for easier transport: the side sections are held on with brass fasteners and pegs.
This piece is in overall excellent vintage condition with some signs of wear including: light scratches on the left base door, tiny chips on base bottom edge, light scratches and small stains on the serving surface, 3 scratches on the right side. The lower drawers have some staining (it looks like art supplies were stored there) and some veneer chips on the inner top edge of the drawers, not visible when drawer is shut. Please see detail photos.
72.25" wide x 67.875" high x 17.75" deep (base)
top section depth 15"
serving height 32.25"
clearance under base 11.675" less
- 72.25ʺW × 17.75ʺD × 67.875ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Danish Modern
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Cumberland Foreside, ME
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
VINTAGE MODERN MAINE in Cumberland Foreside, ME
Vintage Modern Maine presents a curated collection of Mid Century Modern and Danish modern furniture ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.