1960s Danish Teak Room Divider Sideboard
Wow, this is an amazing piece of furniture! Extremely well-built, tons of storage, and SO cool looking... check out the ...
more Wow, this is an amazing piece of furniture! Extremely well-built, tons of storage, and SO cool looking... check out the beautifully carved circular pulls and the solid teak side supports. Completely finished on the back, this can be used as a room divider, too!
The top section features three sliding doors: behind one is a bank of 5 slide-out drawers; the other two house adjustable shelves. In the base, a bank of dovetailed drawers is flanked by two sliding doors. The left has an adjustable shelf while the right has a hole drilled by the original owner to accommodate electrical cords for media components. Marked with the retailer's brand: Leo Spivack, New York. Spivack imported high-quality Danish furniture in the 1960s.
This piece disassembles for easier transport: the side sections are held on with brass fasteners and pegs.
This piece is in overall excellent vintage condition with some signs of wear including: light scratches on the left base door, tiny chips on base bottom edge, light scratches and small stains on the serving surface, 3 scratches on the right side. The lower drawers have some staining (it looks like art supplies were stored there) and some veneer chips on the inner top edge of the drawers, not visible when drawer is shut. Please see detail photos.
72.25" wide x 67.875" high x 17.75" deep (base)
top section depth 15"
serving height 32.25"
clearance under base 11.675" less
- 72.25ʺW × 17.75ʺD × 67.875ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
- Danish Modern
VINTAGE MODERN MAINE in Cumberland Foreside, ME
Vintage Modern Maine presents a curated collection of Mid Century Modern and Danish modern furniture ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.