Mexican Serenity Blue Handwoven Pillow
Traditional to the Zincantán village of Chiapas, this design is woven on a handcrafted pedal loom, taking up an average ...
more Traditional to the Zincantán village of Chiapas, this design is woven on a handcrafted pedal loom, taking up an average of 13 hours per pillow. Design on front only, with ivory backing. Finished with serenity blue tassels on each corner. Due to its handcrafted nature, each pillow varies slightly.
In addition to paying above fair wages for their work, we donate 10% of the proceeds from this purchase to education and health care for the artisans and their families.
Made in Zincantán, Chiapas, Mexico from 100% cotton in light blue and ivory with a hidden zipper closure. Dry or spot clean recommended.
Pillow insert not included. Recommended 22” x 22” for fullness. less
- 18.0ʺW × 7.0ʺD × 18.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $10
- Free Local Pickup in Austin, TX
ARA COLLECTIVE in Austin, TX
Ara Collective collaborates with artisans to curate handcrafted pieces, blending traditional craftsmanship with modern style ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.