Vintage Black Guatemalan Pillow Cover
This product is no longer available.
The accent pillow cover with endless interest. Fabric from a vintage Guatemalan huipil (“wee-peel”), which is traditionally worn as a ...
more The accent pillow cover with endless interest. Fabric from a vintage Guatemalan huipil (“wee-peel”), which is traditionally worn as a blouse. Meticulously brocaded by hand, this vintage huipil took over 30 days to weave using age-old techniques on a Mayan backstrap loom. Design on front only, with solid white backing. Some bleeding of purple dye is visible on one corner.
This product helps provide education and health care for the artisans and their families.
ORIGIN | Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
COLOR | 100% cotton in black, pink, red, blues, greens, yellow, and white
CLOSURE | Hidden zipper
CARE | Dry clean or spot clean recommended
INSERT | Pillow insert not included. 20"x20” insert recommended for fullness less
- 20.0ʺW × 4.0ʺD × 20.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Austin, TX
ARA COLLECTIVE in Austin, TX
Ara Collective collaborates with artisans to curate handcrafted pieces, blending traditional craftsmanship with modern style ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.