Blue Iron and Brass Table Lamps - A Pair
Blue iron and brass table lamps in a Modern interpretation of a sheaf of wheat style. These vintage designer lamps ...
more Blue iron and brass table lamps in a Modern interpretation of a sheaf of wheat style. These vintage designer lamps have a center support of thick iron rods wrapped with brass wire accents supporting a brass sphere. The blue textured finish is original as are the hardboard shades which have a gold metallic interior speckled with blue and matching brass sphere finials wrapped in the same brass wire.
These 70's/early 80's large-scale lamps are solid and heavy and in great vintage condition showing age appropriate patina on the brass and there are a couple of creases in the shades. The lamps are 33.5"H to top of finial, 26"H to top of sockets x 10" diameter at the bases. Lamp shades are 9.25"H x 6" diameter at the top x 16" diameter at the base. less
- 10.0ʺW × 10.0ʺD × 33.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Beckon Gallery in Bloomfield Hills, MI
Beckon Gallery is an on line gallery of fine antique, vintage, Mid Century Modern, Hollywood ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.