19th Century Architectural Wall Panels
A gorgeous pair of architectural wall panels from the late 19th century depicting "Flora" the Roman goddess of flowers and ... more A gorgeous pair of architectural wall panels from the late 19th century depicting "Flora" the Roman goddess of flowers and spring. These beautifully carved rare walnut wall panels decorated with acanthus scrolls, flowers and vine motifs are very distinctive and are truly the work of a master carver. They were salvaged from a building in Chicago, IL and would make for a fabulous addition to any modern decor. One panel has a small dent as shown, and the exterior sides have been painted with a white wash, otherwise the front of the panels are in very good antique condition with normal signs of wear from age. The original finish has developed a beautiful rich patina. less
- 5.5ʺW × 1.5ʺD × 25.5ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Chicago, IL
ARTES in Chicago, IL
A distinctive mix of mid-century modern and antique objects that infuse warmth, sophistication and style ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.