C1900 French Art Nouveau Fantasy Flowers Design Lithograph
This is a French Art Nouveau lithograph design for “Fantasies Florales " published in Paris c1900. It is original to … moreThis is a French Art Nouveau lithograph design for “Fantasies Florales " published in Paris c1900. It is original to c1900 and NOT a recent reproduction print. This decorative panel has strong graphic details. The design exemplifies the organic forms typical of Art Nouveau where fine art fuses with natural forms. The design is ornamental and beautifully unique with intricate and delicate detailing. The flowers are not real flowers but are “fantasy flowers” which were typical floral designs at the time. Note the unusual background shading which adds depth and interest to the image. Artist initials are in lower image. Original Art Nouveau French design lithographs are increasingly more difficult to find in excellent condition with the passage of time; thus this image is unusual and rare. The lithograph is clean and in excellent condition. Done in neutral gray, cream, off-white tones. 9.5 x 13.5 inches in size. Small mark in right border (does not effect image.) less
- 9.5ʺW × 0.25ʺD × 13.5ʺH
- Frame Type
- 1900 - 1909
- Place of Origin
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Mint Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent, clean. Small mark outside of image Excellent, clean. Small mark outside of image less
No questions or comments yet
Return Policy - All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
The Chairish Buyer Guarantee ensures that you have complete peace of mind when
making a purchase on Chairish in the event that your item:
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is materially different than what you purchased
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales are final once buyer or buyer’s agent takes possession of an item.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Local rates are available on most items where the delivery location is within 50 miles.
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks.
- In-Home Delivery
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.
- International Parcel
- International parcel shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Fedex
- You will be updated with a tracking number once shipping is booked
- International parcel shipments can take anywhere from 1 - 6 weeks to be delivered
- In-Home Expedited International Shipping
- In-Home Expedited International Shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged by Metropolitan and will be delivered to your room of choice
- In-home expedited shipments can take anywhere from 3-7 weeks to be delivered
- Expedited International Shipping
- Expedited international shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- You will need tools and/or equipment to open the crate; Fedex will not open the crate for you
- You will be updated with a tracking number once your item has been booked for air shipment
- Expedited international shipments can take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks to be delivered
- International Shipping
- International shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Schumacher Cargo and automatically come with in-home delivery
- You will receive a tracking number once your item has cleared customs