Art Deco Revival Brass Parrot Table
This product is no longer available.
Dating to the 1970s, this Art Deco revival table features a separate, solid brass, pierced base attached to the form ... more Dating to the 1970s, this Art Deco revival table features a separate, solid brass, pierced base attached to the form of three streamlined Art Deco-style parrots. The tail feathers of each parrot curve to form a graceful trefoil base, which supports a thick glass top with "ogee" edge. Parrots are individually made and pieced together on base. Original finish to brass has the look of gilt bronze. 24.25ʺW × 24.25ʺD × 19.5ʺH. 19" x 19" x 19" without glass top. Unknown maker, USA. Minor age wear. less
- 24.25ʺW × 24.25ʺD × 19.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $319
- Free Local Pickup in Los Angeles, CA
Age Included Antiques & 20th Century Design in Los Angeles, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.