Chinese White & Blue Ceramic Garden Stool
This product is no longer available.
This is a hand made garden clay stool in a round shape with a flat body. The surface is glazed ...
more This is a hand made garden clay stool in a round shape with a flat body. The surface is glazed with white and touch of blue color. Besides being a garden stool, this kind of stool is getting popular for decorating indoor home. It is mostly used as a table base/small coffee table, plant stand or simply as a decor item.
Dimensions: Body Dia 16" x h18", Top Dia13.5"
Condition: Hand made, not perfect. No cracks, structure is fine, imperfect marks. less
- 16.0ʺW × 16.0ʺD × 18.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $65
- Free Local Pickup in San Mateo, CA
Golden Lotus Inc in San Mateo, CA
We carry a wide variety of cabinets, beds, tables, chairs, trunks, stool, bench, desk, Tibetan ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.