Cassina Sofa by Toshiyuki Kita
This product is no longer available.
Designed by Toshiyuki Kita for Cassina in appr. 1986, belongs to the Wink design collection.
The sofa has a custom ... more Designed by Toshiyuki Kita for Cassina in appr. 1986, belongs to the Wink design collection.
The sofa has a custom made slipcover but can be easily used without. Kita's designs are always very modular and the original sofa did have a slipcover as well.
The upholstery is made of very resilient wool felt fabric that resisted many years of use without stretching and kept in perfect shape. It has some discolorations (on the "wing" parts: can be seen on photos). The upholstery is fully unzippable and can be very easily reupholstered if needed. less
- 59.5ʺW × 41.0ʺD × 31.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Brooklyn, NY
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Irina K. in Brooklyn, NY
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.