British Colonial Vintage Spindle Bookshelf
This product is no longer available.
Pretty, little wooden bookshelf. Angled slats hold books neatly, with spines displayed. Perfect for a little reading corner, in a ...
more Pretty, little wooden bookshelf. Angled slats hold books neatly, with spines displayed. Perfect for a little reading corner, in a guest room, or for your British Colonial look...
Great condition. Wood is a warm, natural tone. Could easily be painted, if you prefer. But the finish is nice, as is.
26.5" across the front x 14" front to back x 28" height
From back upper spindle to front lower spindle it's 7" (works with hardcovers, bigger but not super heavy books are best). less
- 26.5ʺW × 14.0ʺD × 28.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- British Colonial
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Minneapolis, MN
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Piccadilly Prairie in Minneapolis, MN
Piccadilly Prairie is a brick & mortar vintage shop in Minneapolis, Minnesota. We specialize in rustic, farmhouse pieces with authentic patina. We love chippy, painted wood; industrial metal tables; and anything on casters! We sell ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.