Eleanor Pritchard Quail's Egg Blanket
Drawing on inspiration from traditional British textile crafts such as Welsh tapestry and Scottish tweeds, Eleanor Pritchard has re-interpreted the ...
more Drawing on inspiration from traditional British textile crafts such as Welsh tapestry and Scottish tweeds, Eleanor Pritchard has re-interpreted the vernacular with a modern twist for her collection of woven woolen blankets. Purchased in 2015 and in excellent condition. I am also selling the matching Quail's Egg cushion (see my separate listing) and am happy to ship both together. Please contact email@example.com if interested.
Colour: dark brown, grey, white and graphite
Woven from 100% pure new Scottish wool with a blanket stitch edging in grey. less
- 60.0ʺW × 70.0ʺD × 0.25ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $15
- Free Local Pickup in Santa Barbara, CA
- $25 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 90 miles of 93101-0907.
Susan T. in Santa Barbara, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.