Restoration Hardware Industrial Shelving
This product is no longer available.
Industrial in form and function, Restoration Hardware has paired stout planks of reclaimed pine with sleek distressed metal frames to ...
more Industrial in form and function, Restoration Hardware has paired stout planks of reclaimed pine with sleek distressed metal frames to create strong, roomy shelves for display or storage. Designed to stand flush side by side, they can be lined up in multiples to create a veritable wall of shelving. Reclaimed pine set in distressed metal gives these shelves the heft and character of vintage industrial fixtures By their nature, unsealed salvaged wood planks may be somewhat uneven, and may cup or bow slightly over time, further enhancing their rustic one-of-a-kind character
A note from the seller: Please note that the price is for one freestanding set of shelves -- there are 3 available. If you are interested in purchasing more than one shelving unit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. less
- 39.0ʺW × 19.75ʺD × 91.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Restoration Hardware
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in New York City, NY
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
50 lispenard S. in New York City, NY
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.