Animal Engraved Brass Tray Table
This is a very nice large 30" brass tea tray table with the tray engraved with various designs, including what ...
more This is a very nice large 30" brass tea tray table with the tray engraved with various designs, including what look to be fruit, leaves, and other designs. The primary design is a central Chinese character with four smaller Chinese characters spaced by panels featuring four different animals. The animals include a dragon, carp, roosters, and what look like ducks. Even the rolled rim is engraved. This can be set flat on a folding table or when not in use can be hung on the wall from the built in hanger. The 6-leg base easily folds up for easy storage when not in use. I am not sure on the origins, normally these tables come from the middle east, specifically Morocco, but with this one featuring Chinese symbols, I am not sure as to where it was made.
Condition: This heavy duty brass tray is in excellent condition with no major condition issues to note. The base has some wear and the rubber pads the tray sits on are a bit dried out and cracked.
Dimensions: The tray table measures 30" across the top and about 18" high with the folding base; 16 pounds less
- 30.0ʺW × 30.0ʺD × 18.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Boho Chic
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $35
- Free Local Pickup in North Port, FL
Peter V. in North Port, FL
My name is Peter Vida and i have been involved in antiques, art and collectibles ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.