Vintage Handira Wedding Blanket
This product is no longer available.
A handmade Handira can be used as a bedcover or wall hanging. Known as Moroccan wedding blankets, handiras are woven ...
more A handmade Handira can be used as a bedcover or wall hanging. Known as Moroccan wedding blankets, handiras are woven out of sheep's wool, cotton and linen by Berber women in the Middle Atlas mountains of Morocco.
Note: These are vintage handira blankets, circa 1980-1990s. There may be minor stains or discolorations on certain items, but no tears or holes. Please review the picture carefully before you buy. All handiras have been washed in Marrakech and are spotless clean.
Material: wool / cotton / brass metal
Country of Origin: Morocco
Age: 20-25 years less
- 43.0ʺW × 79.0ʺD × 1.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
Indigo and Lavender in Champlain, NY
Indigo&Lavender curates and offers beautiful vintage and contemporary objects made in the Mediterranean region ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local Delivery
- Returns & Cancellations