Vintage Handira Wedding Blanket
This product is no longer available.
A handmade Handira can be used as a bedcover or wall hanging. Known as Moroccan wedding blankets, handiras are woven ...
more A handmade Handira can be used as a bedcover or wall hanging. Known as Moroccan wedding blankets, handiras are woven out of sheep's wool, cotton and linen by Berber women in the Middle Atlas mountains of Morocco.
Note: These are vintage handira blankets, circa 1980-1990s. There may be minor stains or discolorations on certain items, but no tears or holes. Please review the picture carefully before you buy. All handiras have been washed in Marrakech and are spotless clean.
Material: wool / cotton / brass metal
Country of Origin: Morocco
Age: 20-25 years less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
Indigo and Lavender in Champlain, NY
Indigo&Lavender curates and offers beautiful vintage and contemporary objects made in the Mediterranean region ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.