Baker Furniture Mid-Century Off-White Couch
This product is no longer available.
This stunning, vintage Baker Furniture piece has been in my family since it was purchased in the early 50's, but ... more This stunning, vintage Baker Furniture piece has been in my family since it was purchased in the early 50's, but sadly doesn't fit in my new apartment; my loss is your gain! The low profile, and clean, Mid-century lines translate beautifully to modern living spaces. Structurally, this piece is in excellent shape with the quality of craftsmanship you'd expected from early Baker Furniture pieces. The original off-white / ecru cotton-linen blend upholstery is in tact with no tears, but does display some marks and discoloration throughout (as shown in the photos) as would be expected given its age. It would benefit from a professional deep clean, or should you choose to re-upholster, the solid frame and great cushion condition would make it more than worthwhile - this is a couch that will last for many, many years to come! 14.5 inches seat height. less
- 84ʺW × 32ʺD × 24ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
- Baker Furniture Company
Julie anne B. in los angeles, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Baker Furniture Company Standard Sofas
- Chesterfield Couches & Sofas
- Circular Couches & Sofas
- Convertible Couches & Sofas
- Curved Couches & Sofas
- Leather Couches & Sofas
- Long Couches & Sofas
- Los Angeles Standard Sofas
- Microfiber Couches & Sofas
- Modern Standard Sofas
- Modular Couches & Sofas
- Patio Couches & Sofas
- Pull-Out Couches & Sofas
- Small Couches & Sofas
- Tufted Couches & Sofas
- Velvet Couches & Sofas
- White Standard Sofas
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.