French Mid Century Settee, Part of a Set
Pardon the light reflection in photos! The settee is a sold turquoise light blue.
We have the matching chair in ... more Pardon the light reflection in photos! The settee is a sold turquoise light blue.
We have the matching chair in a separate in our Chairish storefront. If purchaser buys both the settee and matching chair, seller can discount the local shipping cost.
This Mid-Century French style settee has nice lines and is small enough in scale to fit into a bedroom or hall . Part of a vintage set that includes a matching chair (sold separately in another listing.)
Purchased from original owner's family who bought the piece in 1950 in NYC. The settee maintains it's original turquoise blue upholstery with welt. The back of the settee is upholstered as well.
Wood type unknown and in original wood finish. Patina and minor wear to the frame. Bottom of legs have some wear and evidence of staining. The original upholstery has some wear and small stains on back and front/seat. This piece is a perfect candidate for re-upholstery or for a cleaning. Seat is still firm. seat height 16" less
- 48.0ʺW × 20.0ʺD × 37.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Stamford, CT
- $99 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 75 miles of 06902.
Reposed NY in Stamford, CT
The Reposed NY Collection is a vintage furniture, decor, art and prop source in NYC ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.