1940s Verdigris 3-Tier Plant Stand
This product is no longer available.
Excellent 1940s iron plant stand featuring three tiers surrounded by ivy lattice work. This piece features a spray-painted hunter green ...
more Excellent 1940s iron plant stand featuring three tiers surrounded by ivy lattice work. This piece features a spray-painted hunter green and black verdigris-style finish. Top tier, 9.5"Dia. x 3"H; center tier, 14.5"Dia. x 3"H; bottom tier, 18"Dia. x 3"H.
Condition: Allover wear from outdoor use; rust spots and paint chipping. Stand is very sturdy with no rusted-through spots, but does wobble when rocked. Ships White Glove; free local pickup or delivery is available. less
- 19.0ʺW × 19.0ʺD × 42.25ʺH
- Fair Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Henrico, VA
- $50 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 25 miles of 23228.
PAWVAYON in Henrico, VA
Welcome to PAWVAYON, a wonderland of curious new and vintage goods! Our specialty is Chinoiserie ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.