Machine Age Blue-Grey Flower Pot
This product is no longer available.
A most unique and interesting blue-grey Art Deco / machine age ceramic flower pot. Possibly German, most likely USA. In very ...
more A most unique and interesting blue-grey Art Deco / machine age ceramic flower pot. Possibly German, most likely USA. In very good condition, with some expected wear here and there as pictured. Nice to add to a collection, but it has enough going for it to sit happily with a fern or flowering plant. Would also look marvelous with a succulent or two.
Tapers from almost 7.5" at the widest (mouth) to 4"at the base. less
- 7.5ʺW × 7.5ʺD × 7.25ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $9
- Free Local Pickup in Cleveland, OH
PIECEFUL HOME vintage DESIGN in Cleveland, OH
Forgotten. Found. Factory. Farmhouse. MCM.. Buy with confidence...we are experienced collectors, dealers and stylists ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.