Mid-Century Interior Design Books - Set of 6
Set of six mid century interior design book packed with full color pictures. Original dust covers on the books that ...
more Set of six mid century interior design book packed with full color pictures. Original dust covers on the books that were initially released with them. Normal wear on dust jackets. One of the books has some kids doodles on the first page. No other marks. Set includes the following titles.
Better Homes & Garden's Decorating Ideas
Publisher: Meredith Corp. 1960
Hard cover over sized book covering every room in the house with room-by-room decorating tips pp.159. Minor water damage on bottom of the pages.
Better Homes & Garden's Decorating Ideas Under $100
Publisher: Meredith Corp. 1971
Hard cover over sized book covering walls & doors, screens & dividers, shelves and storage, headboards, greenery, crafts ect. More than 1000 decorating ideas to help you make your home more attractive and comfortable. pp.160
Better Homes & Garden's Creative Decorating on A Budget
Publisher: Meredith Corp. 1970
Hard cover over sized book covering acquiring furniture, arranging furniture, window treatments, wall coverings, finding and arranging accessories ect.
Better Homes & Garden's Decorating Book
Publisher: Meredith Press, 1975.
400 pp. Binder with pictorial boards, tab divisions. Reference books with tons of information, including elements of design, use of color, defining your style, furniture arrangement , etc. Very good condition.
Bloomingdale's Book of Home Decorating First Edition
Author: D'arcy, Barbara
Publisher: Harper & Row 1973
Hardcover, with dust jacket. Topics include choosing furniture, developing color schemes, lighting, final touch accessories ect. pp. 271
Interior Decoration A-Z
Author: Pepis, Betty
Publisher: Garden City, NY: Doubleday, 1965.
224 pp. Hardcover with dust jacket, in mylar cover. Illustrated glossary of design concepts, from appliqué to wall treatments less
- 9.0ʺW × 1.0ʺD × 11.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $9
- Free Local Pickup in Costa Mesa, CA
Misc. Savant in Costa Mesa, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.