- Casegoods & Storage
- Bookcases & Étagères
- 1950's Danish Modern Teak Etagere Cabinets - Pair
1950's Danish Modern Teak Etagere Cabinets - Pair
This product is no longer available.
Here is a spectacular pair of vintage c.1950's Danish Modern teak etagere / display cabinets. They both feature adjustable shelving ...
more Here is a spectacular pair of vintage c.1950's Danish Modern teak etagere / display cabinets. They both feature adjustable shelving as shown, with one having a pair of cabinet doors on the bottom and the other having a single cabinet and a set of 5 louvered drawers.
They are in overall very good vintage condition, with some veneer loss to the drawer fronts as you can see in the closeups, but overall quite minor. There is general wear and tear that is consistent with its use throughout the decades, as they still bear their original finish.
Each one measures 39 1/2" wide, 15 1/2" deep and 67" in overall height. less
- 39.5ʺW × 15.5ʺD × 67.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Danish Modern
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Danielson, CT
- $95 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 150 miles of 06239.
Atomic Flat in Danielson, CT
Atomic Flat is a purveyor of mid-20th Century and unique design of all periods. We ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 1Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.