Spanish Carved Pine Bench
This product is no longer available.
This upholstered bench is an absolutely gorgeous piece. I personally know where it has been sitting since 1974 but do ...
more This upholstered bench is an absolutely gorgeous piece. I personally know where it has been sitting since 1974 but do not know its exact age. I’ve wanted it for years! Made of pine and intricately carved and upholstered. The wood has a fabulous age patina and the seat is covered in a saddle brown vinyl and the back and arms are covered in an ethnic tapestry fabric highlighted with spaced nailhead trim. It was signed on the back in 1997 when it was reupholstered. Call it rustic. Call it Spanish Colonial. Call it Spanish Revival. Call it Mexican hacienda style. Call it Baroque. Just call it yours!
Absolutely fabulous upholstered and carved bench. In great vintage condition with plenty of beautiful age patina.
Seat Height – 17 inches
Arm Height – 26 inches
Weight – 130 pounds less
- 90.5ʺW × 35.0ʺD × 44.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in topeka, KS
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Chris G. in topeka, KS
13,000 square feet of high-style vintage furnishings, home décor, art & more! Warehouse 414 is ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.