Twisted Leg Sofa + Custom Upholstery Service
This product is no longer available.
**Here's a unique opportunity to buy a brand new, custom chair AND custom upholstery service at an amazing price through ...
more **Here's a unique opportunity to buy a brand new, custom chair AND custom upholstery service at an amazing price through our partner, Revitaliste. Read on for details.
Sofa: Custom-made sofa from Marco Fine Furniture, one of the most prestigious and oldest custom upholstery workrooms in San Francisco. Covered in muslin, this sofa is like a canvas awaiting your design vision. Using old world construction techniques and kiln-dried hardwood, this sofa is built to last a lifetime. Seat height 19”. Legs are natural wood that can easily be finished in the stain of your choice during the upholstery process (included in price). To get your creative revitalization juices flowing, we've shared a few possible design directions!
Fabric: Have your own fabric? Great, after purchasing this item, you can ship your fabric to Revitaliste (SF, CA) so we can get to work. Need help selecting and purchasing a fabric? Not a problem. Included in this purchase price is Revitaliste's design guidance (and procurement) to find the perfect fabric. The Twisted Leg Sofa requires 16 yards of fabrics. Please note that fabric is NOT included as part of this purchase. Complimentary design consultation available after chair has been purchased.
Upholstery Service and Estimated Time. Once Revitaliste receives your provided fabric or we receive the fabric you purchase through us, please allow 5 weeks before chair is ready to ship or be picked up.
Shipping. Local pick up in San Francisco is available. If delivery is outside the Bay Area, Chairish will coordinate white-glove shipping to you.
Returns. Sorry, no returns allowed due to this purchase being a customer order.
Questions pre-sale? Ask here, and Revitaliste will answer you directly. less
- 84.0ʺW × 36.0ʺD × 36.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in San Francisco, CA
- $150 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 15 miles of 94118.
REVITALISTE in San Francisco, CA
Revitaliste offers full service furniture customization. We make it super simple to transform your furniture ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.