- Tableware & Barware
- Serving Utensils
- Mid-Century International Fondue Forks - Set of 4
Mid-Century International Fondue Forks - Set of 4
Set of four Mid Century Modern Large Stainless Steel Fondue Forks - boxed set.
Nice set of large sturdy fondue forks ... more Set of four Mid Century Modern Large Stainless Steel Fondue Forks - boxed set.
Nice set of large sturdy fondue forks - fondue etiquette calls for the larger fondue fork size for meat, large chunks of lobster, seafood, or the home grown veggies you want your guests to admire. Each fork handle has a different color plastic tip to help your guests remember which fork is theirs - yellow, blue, orange and green.
Excellent Condition: Minimal if any signs of wear, no corrosion or staining. One handle has a lighter color wood (natural variation) and an original production rough spot. The forks are 11.5" long, of good quality stainless steel, with either Teak wood or Rosewood handles. Marked "International Decorator" set by International Silver Co. USA. 1970, made in Japan. The original box has wear, tear, tape marks, scuffs. less
- 0.5ʺW × 0.5ʺD × 11.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $9
DonkeyJack in Amherst, NY
This is the shop for the odd and the beautiful, the fabulous and the WOW ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.