Mid Century Signed JB Van Sciver Server
This product is no longer available.
Signed JB Van Sciver Co., this Hollywood Regency style mid century server, cabinet is perfect for an entry way, a ...
more Signed JB Van Sciver Co., this Hollywood Regency style mid century server, cabinet is perfect for an entry way, a corner in a dining room or any room that needs small yet ample storage. Well known maker JB Van Sciver is a US company and made a variety of heavy, well made case good pieces. Signed in upper drawer.
Color is a light brown, blonde.
One drawer at top and two doors that open to reveal one shelf and vertical compartments for plates, books etc. Large square metal pulls are original and have perfect patina.
Wood is very heavy - perhaps teak or maple with light brown wood veneers. Asian styled carved leg base in the Hollywood Regency style.
Marked on backside as shown in photos.
Minor surface wear to original finish.
Door height 18.5" Total height 31" x 35.75 W less
- 35.75ʺW × 15.75ʺD × 31.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Stamford, CT
- $99 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 75 miles of 06902.
Reposed NY in Stamford, CT
The Reposed NY Collection is a vintage furniture, decor, art and prop source in NYC ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.