- Casegoods & Storage
- China & Display Cabinets
- Mid-Century Modern Paul Laszlo Style China Cabinet
Mid-Century Modern Paul Laszlo Style China Cabinet
The seller says: One piece of a complete dining room set by the reputable Stewartstown Furniture, attributed to Paul Laszlo ...
more The seller says: One piece of a complete dining room set by the reputable Stewartstown Furniture, attributed to Paul Laszlo.
The entire set includes the 2 piece china hutch and a large credenza/buffet, in mahogany wood with light oak finish. *note: The table and chairs have been sold. If interested in more than one piece from this set, please contact email@example.com.
For sale in this listing: 2 piece china hutch
Upper cabinet includes 2 sliding glass doors with 2 interior shelves. The lower cabinet has 2 doors with 4 slide out drawer on the right side.
Upper: 32.5"h x 50" w x 13"d Lower: 32"h x 54"w x 20"d
Overall for both: 64 1/2"h
There are some minor marks and wear from use. Bumps to base mainly. Overall, a solid, well made piece of furniture.
UPS Freight: Professionally packed and shipped on a pallet to a business with a loading dock or your local UPS freight facility for pick up.
Home delivery: Email your city/zip if you prefer this service. We will get you a free quote. UPS will charge a residential delivery fee + lift gate fee, which is based on your location.
Restocking fee: We charge a 20% restocking fee after an item is purchased, even if it has not yet been shipped. less
- 50ʺW × 13ʺD × 64.5ʺH
- Mid-Century Modern
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $400
- Free Local Pickup in Throop, PA
- $100 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 25 miles of 18512. 20837 does not qualify.
The Green Scene Antiques in Throop, PA
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS WELCOME! We are proud to offer a wide variety of vintage and antique ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.