Ostervig Teak Leather Butterfly Chairs - Set of 5
This product is no longer available.
Kickstart a style metamorphosis with these fabulous teak and leather butterfly dining chairs by Kurt Ostervig for Brande Modelindustri! Chairs ... more Kickstart a style metamorphosis with these fabulous teak and leather butterfly dining chairs by Kurt Ostervig for Brande Modelindustri! Chairs are in great vintage condition, and they appear to have original leather seats (installed with nails not staples). All chairs have solid frames except one chair that needs re-glueing (it has an older repair that has failed). All butterfly seat backs are solid and in great condition. Leather seats are in great condition with vintage wear/minor scratches. All chairs are labeled/stamped Kurt Ostervig Brande Mobelindustri, stamp in under fabric liner but can be seen (see pics). 32"H x 19"W x 19"D. less
- 19.0ʺW × 19.0ʺD × 43.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Danish Modern
- Kurt Ostervig
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in accord, NY
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Atomic Modern in accord, NY
4000 sqft warehouse showroom in the heart of the Hudson Valley. We are passionate about ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.