Or save it to favorites and we'll tell you if this item goes on sale!
Figurative Bronze Sculpture by California Artist Ken Vares, 1968
Figurative Bronze Sculpture by California Artist Ken Vares, 1968. One of a kind signed 1/1 sculpture on base with artist …
moreFigurative Bronze Sculpture by California Artist Ken Vares, 1968. One of a kind signed 1/1 sculpture on base with artist signature and date of 4/68. Bronze on walnut base. Measures 22" H x 6" W.
Ken Vares, born in Hayward, CA in 1917-2008 Ken Vares was a self-taught sculptor and painter. Vares won numerous juried competitions and exhibitions. He worked out of a studio in his home at 208 Goodwin St., Hayward, CA 94544 Galleries: Artists Co-op 1550 Union St., San Francisco, CA Galerie de Blanche 4thSt. and Townsend, San Francisco, CA Studio Bronze 208 Goodwin St., Hayward, CA Exhibitions: 16 one artist shows and numerous group shows Collections: Triton Museum Cowboy Hall of Fame/West Ken Vares is listed in the Who's Who in the West 1977-78 and personalities in the West 1979 Some of his subjects and collectors were, Bette Davis, Lee Marvin, Alan King less
- 6ʺW × 6ʺD × 22ʺH
- Art Subjects
- Country of Origin
- United States
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Patina to the bronze Patina to the bronze less
Ask the Seller
Standard Returns & Cancellations
Return Policy - All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified in the description of the product.
New Complimentary Extended Return for Trade
- Expands return window for trade members to 14 days (12 days more than our standard return policy)
- Valid on orders placed by October 31, 2023
- Trade member to notify Chairish of intent to return within 14 days of item delivery
- Buyer refunded item cost. Buyer pays return shipping cost
- Does not apply to damages that occur post-delivery
- New and Custom Sculpture in Des Moines, IA
- New and Custom Electric Yellow Sculpture
- Sculpture in Los Angeles
- Cat Sculptures
- Owl Sculptures
- Greek Sculptures
- Nude Sculptures
- Metal Wall Sculptures
- Bust Sculptures
- Wire Sculptures
- Bronze Sculpture
- Bas Relief Sculptures
- Indian Sculptures
- Horse Sculptures
- Egyptian Sculptures
- Eagle Sculptures
- New and Custom Sculpture
- Antique Bronze Sculptures
- Floor Sculptures
- Relief Sculptures
- Hand Sculptures
- Tiger Sculptures
- Outdoor Sculptures
- Lion Sculptures
- Heart Sculptures
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is entirely different than what you purchased
- Some made-to-order items and a limited selection of other items (noted as non-refundable in the returns and cancellations section of the product description)
Orders where Free Local Pickup or Seller Managed Local Delivery were selected:
- Upon inspection, If you decide not to move forward with the purchase, you or your agent must refuse the item at the time of pickup/delivery from the seller
- Once you have taken possession of the item, all sales are final
- International, cross-border returns may require different processes depending on the countries between which the item is shipping to/from, and the buyer is responsible and duties (if applicable, on cross-border orders).
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for the full cost of return packing and shipping.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason, with the exception of some Made-to-Order items, where supplies have been purchased or work begun on the item.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return and you will be responsible for the cost of shipping.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window that is added to the delivery time.
- Chairish Express In-Home Delivery
- Chairish Express In-Home deliveries are currently only offered for international cross-border shipments.
- The item will be delivered to your home and placed in the desired room. The delivery service includes unpacking, inspecting, and removing packaging materials; and does not include installation or setting up the item.
- Shipping charges start at $999 and vary based on the size, weight, packaging, and/or the value of the item.
- Deliveries can take anywhere from 6 to 9 weeks to be delivered.
- Chairish Freight Delivery
- Delivered in a crate, to your front door.
- You will need tools and/or equipment to open the crate.
- Shipping charges start at $799 and vary based on the size, weight, packaging, and/or the value of the item.
- Chairish Freight deliveries can take anywhere from 4 to 8 weeks.
- Only available in selected markets.
- Chairish In-Home Delivery
Shipping charges start at $149 and based on the size and the distance between pickup and delivery
(for approximate values see table):
Delivery Type Within 50 miles radius Within 1,500 miles radius Over 1,500 miles radius International Cross-Border Shipping Price $149 - $299 $199 - $799 $449 - $899 Over $899 Transit Time 2 to 4 weeks 3 to 6 weeks 4 to 8 weeks 12 to 17 weeks
- For some items, the shipping price may vary depending on the size, weight, material and/or value of the item.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Once the item has been picked up (by you or your representative) it cannot be returned or refunded.
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
Delivery Type US Domestic International Cross-Border Shipping Price $9 - $99 $39 - $499 Transit Time 1 to 2 weeks 2 to 4 weeks
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.
Make an Offer
Fees and shipping costs will be calculated in the next step
Have questions about how offers work? Learn more or .