Mid-Century Green Glass Hanging Swag Lamp
Beautiful mid century green glass swag. Lamp has a accordion indentation of rows of threes, vertical diamond shapes around the ... more Beautiful mid century green glass swag. Lamp has a accordion indentation of rows of threes, vertical diamond shapes around the entire glass ball. No chips or cracks in the glass. The lamp has a black metal ornate top which has screws that secure it to the glass. There is also a pull chain that turns the electricity on and off.T he electrical cord looks like it is original, the plastic wrap around the copper has a couple places where is has come through. Pictures are shown with and without a light bulb. less
- 10.0ʺW × 10.0ʺD × 15.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Ancient Oaks Antiques in Bartlett, IL
On Ancient Oaks Antiques you will experience the benefits of my love of treasure hunting ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.