Tom Dixon Copper 25 3 Light Multipoint Pendant
Design by Tom Dixon, 2014.
The Copper 25 pendant highlights the dynamic and flexible properties of using copper. Pure copper ... more Design by Tom Dixon, 2014.
The Copper 25 pendant highlights the dynamic and flexible properties of using copper. Pure copper is used as a vacuum metallized film, only microns thick, on the interior of each sphere, creating an enriched and softened light source.
The Copper 25 3 Light Multipoint Pendant system allows the creation of luminous clusters within a single, self-contained unit. Concealing unsightly wiring within the suspension cables, each system includes a round multipoint canopy in a white powder coated finish. Pendants are constructed of polycarbonate, canopy is constructed of steel. UL listed.
Note: Canopy requires a skilled electrician for installation, see instructions for details.
Canopy: 24.8"D X 3.15"H
Pendants: 9.8"D X 8.9"H (each)
Cable Length: 98" (field adjustable)
polycarbonate and copper
3 X 25W 120V E26 (medium base) incandescent lamps, (not included) equivalent LED or cfl lamps less
- 25.0ʺW × 25.0ʺD × 98.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Tom Dixon
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Los Angeles, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Estate Sale Company Los Angeles in Los Angeles, CA
The Estate Sale Company Los Angeles is L.A.’s premier estate sale company. Shop ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local Delivery
- Returns & Cancellations