Teak and Cane Side Table by Hvidt & Mølgaard
This product is no longer available.
This is such a beautiful and refined table! The Minerva Seating Group was designed in 1955 by highly collectible Danish ...
more This is such a beautiful and refined table! The Minerva Seating Group was designed in 1955 by highly collectible Danish designers Peter Hvidt (1916-1986) and Orla Mølgaard-Nielsen (1907-1993) and produced by the high-quality cabinetmakers at France & Son. Unusual among Danish tables, this piece is crafted of solid teak, not veneers. The teak wood grain on the top is lively and beautiful. It is wonderfully hand-crafted with elegant sculpted edges, tapered legs, and a caned top on the lower level.
Fully marked with both the France & Son button and designers signature button (with serial number), This piece is in very good vintage condition. There are a few light scratches on the top, two TINY breaks in the cane and an old, aged repair on the inner edge of the lower table. Please see photos.
Seller may be able to offer shipping or delivery less than what is shown, please inquire by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
30.25" x 30.25" x 25.25"
Lower table height 16.75" less
- 30.25ʺW × 30.25ʺD × 25.25ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Danish Modern
- Hvidt & Mølgaard
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Cumberland Foreside, ME
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
VINTAGE MODERN MAINE in Cumberland Foreside, ME
Vintage Modern Maine presents a curated collection of Mid Century Modern and Danish modern furniture ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.