Laura Ingalls Wilder Book Stack - S/5
This product is no longer available.
Laura Ingalls Wilder Book Stack, S/5 by Laura Ingalls Wilder. New York: Harper & Row Publishers, Circa 1980. 5 ...
more Laura Ingalls Wilder Book Stack, S/5 by Laura Ingalls Wilder. New York: Harper & Row Publishers, Circa 1980. 5 vintage volumes featuring classic stories by Laura Ingalls Wilder. Includes: Little House on the Prairie, By the Shores of Silver Lake, The Long Winter and others. Lightly distressed overall wear to covers and pages.
Listing # 34038 less
- 6.0ʺW × 6.0ʺD × 9.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $10
- Free Local Pickup in Suwanee, GA
Booth & Williams in Suwanee, GA
Booth & Williams book decor warms and distinguishes today's modern spaces, whether personal or professional ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.