Bitossi Hollywood Regency Asian Foo Dog Lamp
Offered for consideration is a large scale 1960s Bitossi Studios Italian art pottery table lamp. The vessel is glazed in ...
moreOffered for consideration is a large scale 1960s Bitossi Studios Italian art pottery table lamp. The vessel is glazed in vibrant rimini blue and encircled by foo dogs along the widest ridge. Bitossi lamps are all hand-thrown on a wheel and are hand-decorated. Executing this lamp would have required substantial time and skill. The lamp was designed by Artistic Director at Bitossi, Aldo Londi.
The lamp is in very good vintage condition. There are no chips, no cracks and no repairs. The only detail of note is some tiny glaze flakes on the edges of the little foo dogs. As is the case with most Bitossi lamps, there is fine crazing in the glaze under scrutiny. There are "white spots" in the photos, these are reflections of light and not damage of any kind.
The piece is signed and numbered on the underside of the pottery.
The lamp has been refurbished with new electrics and new brass fittings. It has a new premium solid brass socket and turn key, as well as a new polarized plug set and new cording. The socket can utilize a 3 way bulb for 3 levels of light.
32.75” overall height to the top of the finial
26.5" high to top of the socket
10" diameter x 18.25" high (pottery alone)
The harp and finial are included.
*** NO SHADE IS INCLUDED***
The shade seen is for display and reference purposes only. less
- 10ʺW × 10ʺD × 32.75ʺL
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
DSM Lamp Works in windsor heights, IA
An eclectic selection of high quality collectible lighting and vintage home accessories in a multitude ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.