Thomas Moser Catena Arm Chairs - A Pair
The seller says: From the Thomas Moser site: "Good design is ageless. The graceful simplicity of this early Windsor chair ...
more The seller says: From the Thomas Moser site: "Good design is ageless. The graceful simplicity of this early Windsor chair form remains relevant and appealing after more than two centuries. Delicate in appearance, the Catena chair is sturdy enough for everyday use. Its hand-shaped crest is wedged at the corners and held in place with flexed ash spindles, while discrete knee braces provide support and eliminate the clutter of stretchers between the legs."
As with the Catena Arm Chairs (see my other listings) these masterfully crafted pieces have only gotten better with time as the patina of the American Black Cherry wood has deepened to a beautiful honey color. Solid and comfortable as well. The price is for the pair of chairs. Seat height 18"
Also available are a pair of coordinating Catena Arm Chairs, check seller’s other listings. less
- 21.0ʺW × 25.0ʺD × 39.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Los Angeles, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
S R. in Los Angeles, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.